Racing Next Gen Digi-Casts Drop Feb 15
Candy Digital is firing on all cylinders as we prepare for race day. The Next Gen Digi-Cast NFT is a deconstructed animation of the 2022 Next Gen cars for each team.
- Next Gen Digi-Cast NFT
- First product drops February 15th
- Candy Racing Bundle
- Create an Account
Candy Digital is firing on all cylinders as we prepare for race day. The Next Gen Digi-Cast NFT is a deconstructed animation of the 2022 Next Gen cars for each team. The NFT will deconstruct itself, showing all the parts that make up the vehicle, then reconstruct showing that race team's paint scheme for Daytona.
For the top racing collectors, grab the Candy Racing Bundle. Buy the entire field of 14 cars in the first 500 minutes of the drop for just $250. Those 500 minutes span from 9 am ET to 5:20 pm ET on February 15th and after that the bundle will be priced at $500.
- Start date: Tuesday, February 15th, 9am EST
- Candy Racing bundle ends Feb 15 at 5:20 PM EST
- End Date: Sunday, February 20th, 2pm EST
- You must buy during the primary sale window to receive a special edition NFT
- Pricing: $50 open edition
- Utility: owners of top 3 finishers (of teams in the Candy partnership) will get airdropped a special edition NFT. Each primary sale of a top 3 finisher will be rewarded with the special edition NFT for that car.
Fans can buy the car of their favorite driver OR buy ALL the cars in the field to win a special edition NFT that celebrates the top finisher among the teams.
Take a first look at the Next Gen Digi-Casts in this tease of the NFT:
Take a look at the 14 cars that make up the collection:
- Kyle Larson, car #5
- Chase Elliott, car #9
- William Bryon, car #24
- Alex Bowman, car #48
Joe Gibbs Racing
- Denny Hamlin, car #11
- Martin Truex Jr., car #19
- Christopher Bell, car #20
JTG Daugherty Racing
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr., car #47
- Erik Jones, car #43
- Ty Dillon, car #42
Richard Childress Racing
- Austin Dillon, car #3
- Tyler Reddick, car #8
- Corey LaJoie, car #7
- Landon Cassill, car #77
Each car’s paint scheme for the race will be revealed the week of the drop as the deconstructed car reassembles to showcase the paint finish for the marquee race.
Look for more details as we get closer to the drop and start making your picks on who will be celebrating in victory lane on Feb. 20.