- Pack Details
- Players Included
We are over halfway through the Lineups in our Leadoff Series and there is still so much talent out there. Lineups 5-6 are, dare we say, stacked!
Keep growing your collection, gear up for the TITAN Challenge—and future challenges to come. The dynamic stats keep your ICONs ever changing and will continue updating throughout the season!
- 31,000 packs per drop
- 100 players will have a Legendary
- 141 players will have an Epic
- 179 players will have a Rare
- 630 players will have an Uncommon and a Core
There are 630 players total broken up between the Lineups. Each Lineup has a chance at five different rarities to pull per pack, and five ICONs in each pack. There are five out of the total eight ultra-rare Candy World Series NFTs left in packs! Some are dropping in the next Lineups but some are out there waiting to be pulled! The utility of these eight NFTs will be revealed at a later date.
- Tuesday, May 31 ~ 31,000 packs
- 10am ET early access, 12pm ET general access
- $30 per pack
- The public sale window for each drop will run from Tuesday at 12pm ET to Friday, June 10 at 8pm ET, while supplies last.
Dynamic Stats* are part of the 2022 MLB ICONs and will be updated daily. Each day, you can track the performance of your favorite MLB players and see their current stats on the back of your ICON.
*Note that Dynamic Stats will be viewable on desktop and mobile users with the latest models.
Top Players in Lineup 5:
- Juan Soto - When Juan Soto made his big league debut back in 2018, the then 19-year-old was the Rookie of the Year runner up but folks quickly realized that he’s a generational talent. Soto started his career as a Washington National and was offered a chance to wear the jersey for 13 more years but turned the contract down, betting on himself. Soto currently has 106 career home runs and 325 RBI, earning him two Silver Sluggers.
- José Ramírez - Back in 2009, the Cleveland Guardians signed 17 year old Jose Ramirez for $50,000 out of the Dominican Republic. Looking back, his original signing looks like quite the bargain as in his 9 seasons, Ramirez has three All-Star Game appearances and three Silver Sluggers. The switch hitter has a total of 173 home runs and 581 RBI.
- Hunter Greene - The rookie has already broken records. And by rookie, I mean super rookie. Greene has only played 5 games and yet he’s carving with his fastball—he has the most pitches at 100mph or more in a single game in the Big Leagues this season. The number two overall pick from the 2017 is just getting started with his big league career, so keep a keen eye on him.
- Bo Bichette - I’ve never been a baseball player, but if I was, and someone said my historical comparison was Derek Jeter, I’d be pretty amped. The Blue Jays shortstop was in fact compared to Jeter, and Bichette only has three seasons under his belt so far. He’s quickly becoming a star, averaging 15 home runs a season with 167 RBI.
- Freddie Freeman - Freddie Freeman started this season in a new uniform and a new city for the first time in his MLB career. The superstar first baseman made his debut back in 2010 and played in Atlanta with the Braves through their World Series championship last season. Almost halfway through his first season as a Los Angeles Dodger, Freeman has already added to his 274 career home runs and 964 RBI. The highlight from this run with the Dodgers so far was homering during his first at bat against the Braves.
- Matt Olson - In the 2021 MLB season, Matt Olson led the A’s in batting average and was sent to Denver to compete in the home run derby. Olson started his career in Oakland back in 2016, and was an A until this season where he joined the defending champion Braves. He’s a two-time Gold Glove winner with 146 career home runs and 388 RBI.
With new Lineups come new Early Access groups, so here’s what you’ll need to know down below.
Early Access groups for Lineup 4 include:
- All-Star Full Set Holders (One-time snapshot taken on March 31, 2022 11:59 PM ET)
- Uncut Diamonds Full Set Holders (One-time snapshot taken on March 31, 2022 11:59 PM ET)
- MLB Stadium Series Chaser Completionists (Original List of Stadium Chaser recipients)
- Candy Suite Members
- Candy Discord “Day Ones”
A snapshot will be taken prior to each even-numbered Lineup to determine eligibility for early access.
Future snapshots will be taken on June 13 @ 9 AM ET
Holders at the time of each snapshot will be eligible for the Lineup immediately following the snapshot:
- Candy Sweet Futures Basketball Chaser Holders
- Legendary 2021 MLB ICONs Holders (2021 All-Star and Uncut Diamonds; 2022 Legendaries do not apply)
In addition to the tiers above, Tier 3 is for groups that are granted early access for a limited number of Lineups. The most recent snapshot for Tier 3 was taken on May 23, 2022. The Tier 3 Early Access Groups for Lineup 4 and Lineup 5 are:
- 15+ Uncommon rarity ICON holders (2021 or 2022)
- 5+ Rare rarity ICON holders (2021 or 2022)
- 2+ Candy Jerseys holders
- 2+ Rare Sweet Futures Basketball holders
Note that early access groups do not “stack”. There will be one early access window for each Lineup as specified above. Also note this is how early access is being conducted for these particular drops. It does not mean this is always how early access will be conducted for all future drops.
Please ensure you’ve verified your account ahead of time for best practice and to avoid issues during our pack drops.