Collectors have been entering challenges, racking up points and earning big-time rewards throughout the 2023 MLB season.
The big finale, Campaign 7, is here, and we've got a full rundown of all the can't miss details to help you maximize your collection.
Challenge Dates: October 1 - November 12, 2023
Where to Compete: https://www.candy.com/mlb/challenge-sets
The first challenges of Campaign 7 will be live at 1pm ET on Sunday, October 1st: Campaign 7 Challenge Structure:
- ⌛ 24-Hour Challenges (4)
- 🍬 Weekly Challenges (5)
- 🗓️ Monthly Full and Partial Set Challenges (2 full, 2 partial)
- 🕵️ Candy Code Breakers
The available points to earn will range based on which teams advance through the playoffs, with a minimum of 1450.
- 🎁 Tier 1 = 125 points = **2023 Playoff MVPs Pack** - Standard
- 🎁 Tier 2 = 500 points = **2023 Playoff MVPs Pack** - Premium
- 🤑 #1 on the leaderboard will receive $200 in Candy Balance
- ⚾ #1-10 on the leaderboard* will win a signed piece of merchandise (baseball or hat) of their choice based on availability
- 💰 #2-10 on the leaderboard will receive $75 in Candy Balance
- 💸 #11-50 on the leaderboard will receive $25 in Candy Balance
*Selection of merchandise will be given based on leaderboard placement and are subject to availability. Up for grabs will be signed baseballs from Michael Harris II, Anthony Rizzo, Pete Alonso, Ross Stripling, Corbin Carroll, Jazz Chisholm Jr. and various Uncut Diamonds players. Signed hats are available from Michael Harris II.
*The Tiebreakers for Campaign 7 leaderboard spots are:
- i) # of Legendaries owned
- ii) # of Epics owned (ICONs + Highlights)
Ready to win big? Stack up those MLB ICONs and Highlights, and start dominating the Campaign 7 Candy League challenges.