The Celebration of Lights is almost here! To help celebrate Hanukkah on Sat., Dec. 8 through Sun., Dec. 16, food stylist Esther Ottensoser of Esther O Designs has created a clever candy menorah out of candy pearls and orange slices. It’s quite a conversation piece!
Esther is a genius at taking simple everyday products and transforming them into an extraordinary presentation. Her candied menorah is a perfect example. Here’s the how-to on this stunning, yet simple celebratory centerpiece …
_ _ _ _ _
Here’s what you’ll need …
Here’s the how-to in 6 simple steps …
1. Turn one tea light holder upside down and place in the center of the tray.
2. Place one of the glasses on the tea light holder for the “Shamash” (the middle candle).
3. Place four glasses on either side of the Shamash.
4. Fill each glass with three even layers of candy.
5. Using your kitchen shears, cut “flames” from the orange candy slices.
6. Place each orange slice flame on a toothpick and place inside the candies.
Enjoy the holidays making this with your loved ones!